Guildstreet has co-working space for your business to grow and thrive. Rent a desk at our trendy downtown location!
Guild, noun \ ˈgild
- an association of people with similar interests or pursuits
- an alliance of merchants or craftsmen
It takes a village to succeed — especially in business. Since Guildstreet formed in 2016, the vision has been to provide entrepreneurs and small businesses with their accounting, tax and planning needs, and to help them find all the professional support they need to expand and thrive.
Today, we’re pleased to announce we’re extending our service offering to include monthly work space! We have room for up to 3 solopreneurs or small business owners in our sunny office in the Burns Building. Located in the heart of downtown Calgary, we’re steps from City Hall and Olympic Plaza.
Co-working space for the modern solopreneur and small business owner
Contemporary solopreneurs and small business owners think outside the box. We want a co-work environment that offers freedom to innovate, a community that elevates us and a trendy space that is approachable and welcoming. A place to thrive.
Goodbye walls and dusty cabinets.
Think open concept, vaulted ceilings and historic character that inspires and ignites.
Amenities and perks
Included with your $ 550+ GST monthly fee, Guildstreet is happy to offer a suite of amenities and technologies to enhance your work or creative experience within our space.
Included in the monthly rent is:
- Dedicated desk and chair and 2 monitors to connect to your laptop.
- A small storage space for your personal belongings and work files.
- Fibre optic Internet access to stay connected.
- Access to a scanner and printer.
- Use of a shared guest area to seat and greet your clients.
- Access to a shared kitchen for your morning (and afternoon!) java fix.
- Easy access to transit and plenty of City parking should you need it.
Find yourself at our Guild
We invite you to share our space and participate in the concept of Guildstreet. Just like the guilds of old, there is power in the collective to bring prosperity for all.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Shares our common vision of leveraging services to elevate each other.
- Brings their personality and energy to the space.
- Represents the diversity of our community and brings balance to our office.
- Helps cultivate an entire community of small businesses and solopreneurs.
- Respects others and the space.
- Likes to laugh and have fun!
Ready to be part of the guild? Download the brochure to learn all the details.